Director at bswift
bswift is looking for an experienced Director to join our Direct Team. The primary objective of this position is to manage and inspire bswifts client services team to produce client raves. The Director of Client Services serves as leader to ensure the highest level of quality in our delivery of new client implementations and on ongoing service.
- Lead and manage the team to achieve individual, team and company goals
- Provide appropriate direction, coaching and feedback to maximize individual and team performance results
- Proactively track and drive open prioritized issues logs to completion, managing internal and external resources to meet all deadlines and resolve issues that arise.
- Participate in and/or lead client demos and/or client training sessions, where applicable.
- Continuously refine and improve processes
- Develop and maintain quality assurance processes
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Assist in product development & quality assurance efforts as required
- Assist in sales and marketing efforts as needed
- 5+ years Employee Benefits administration experience
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- 10+ years of related industry experience
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces bswift core values
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends when necessary
- B.A. or B.S. required