At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!Responsibilities:
- Work with functional and technical team members to design key accounting extensions or functionality to core Microsoft Business Central product or industry offerings to help remove complexities and challenges that customers have
- Identify, understand, define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and design a solution through qualitative and quantitative research
- Capable of implementing solutions for customer's hands on, but will also work with other functional and technical consultants to implement the solution. Ability to delegate and manage tasks with other consultants.
- Create High level solution implementation design and resolve deployment challenges
- Analyze and validate enterprise business process and drivers to determine impact on solution and architectures
- Act as the liaison between Sales, Pre-Sales, Product, and Consulting time to deliver solutions to exceed complex customer requirements
- Create and maintain templates to increase productivity and ensure quality
- Create user stories and feature requirements that clearly articulate the customer needs and the desired functionality and experience
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- 5+ years experience in ERP application implementations, direct experience with Microsoft Business Central preferred
- 5+ years deep understanding of business processes
- 5+ years experience in accounting industry or project work that developed an understanding of accounting principals
- Strong understanding of Agile implementation methods
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Relevant account and customer management experience
- Nice to have professional designation, CPIM, CIRM, CSCP or any Microsoft Business Central certifications
- Demonstrated initiative in researching and understanding the implications of emerging technology
Read Full Job Description