Enterprise Application Support Engineer at Enfusion
Enterprise Application Support
The Team / Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What we need
In this role, you will act as a liaison between our client-facing teams and internal development. The purpose of this role is to perform tier I & II technical support. This will require knowing how to diagnose, judge the criticality, and establish the scope of the issue in real-time.
- Deploy and provide application support for industry leading investment management platform running on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Work with the development and systems teams to streamline processes and communication with groups outside of the technology teams.
- Investigate issues and escalate to the proper development teams.
- Learn how the technology behind the system works.
- Assess patterns in support tickets, requests and alerts helping increase efficiencies of training and support.
- Identify and implement areas lacking automation.
- Work with development to forecast severity of issues and throughput for fixing issues across teams.
- Maintain awareness of issue status after handing off to other teams.
- Provide root cause analysis as required internally.
- React to various monitoring and alerting systems.
- Weekend on-call shift on a rotational basis.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Computer Science/Engineering background (preferred)
- Exposure and experience to finance (preferred)
- Comfortable with Linux CentOS and Linux Mint and Bash scripting
- You should be able to understand Java
- Basic Networking (DNS, packet loss, etc)
- Jira/Zendesk/Logs experience
- Ability to work remote during off hours and participate in shift rotations
- Good communication, both verbally and written
- Apache/Tomcat/Web Services experience (preferred)
The Team / Who we are?
We’re a team of technology centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code. Imagine working alongside the founders of a global company on some of our tech initiatives.