Founded in 2014 and having grown to 110 global team members, Supernova offers the industry’s first and only cloud-based, fully customizable, end-to-end software solution to automate securities-based lending (SBL) from origination through the life of the loan. By combining thought leadership in suitability and risk management with industry-leading education and the latest technology, Supernova enables advisors to deliver holistic, goals-based advice and to help their clients achieve financial wellness. We partner with the industry’s largest banks, most prominent insurance companies and leading online brokerages to democratize access to securities-based lending and better the entire financial ecosystem.
As a member of our operations engineering team, you will deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot our technology platform to the financial services firms we serve. Our business is about innovation. Our business is about leading the debate. A passion for our business helps enable our team members to be leaders in innovation and debate.
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by customers and other team members through phone, chat, email, and ticket channels
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all aspects of the Supernova Platform
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Troubleshoot and analyze system issues, delving into hardware, networks, application, and storage/DB layers as needed
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
- Represent the voice of the customer to Engineering and Product Management leadership teams
- Take ownership of sensitive and/or highly critical issues that need expedited resolution
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as-needed basis
- BA/BS Degree in an IT related field
- 1+ years of technical software support or help desk experience (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a highly collaborative team environment
- Commitment to continuous education and drive to stay up to date with the latest technologies
OUR CORE VALUES
At Supernova, we...
- Form, execute, and communicate new ideas that add value to our employees and customers
- Strive through obstacles and failures
- Follow-through on promises or commitments to others, accept responsibility, and answer for actions & decisions
- Listen to, understand, and support our employees and customers
- Act with speed, positive attitude, and flexibility
- Exceed expectations and surpass ourselves every day; we embrace a sense of pride and never stop growing
Read Full Job Description