Entry Level Operations Assistant at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Operations Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
As an Operations Assistant, your central focus should be to support our MCs and LCs with a variety of tasks related to increasing their production, efficiency and quality of work. As an Operations Assistant’s role is typically focused solely on daily tasks assigned by the MC or LC based on automatic processing triggers. Ultimately, each POD will customize the role of the OA to best improve process efficiencies.
Responsibilities can include:
- Submitting requests, obtaining documents and following up to receive what is needed with in accordance to “Time to Task” situations
- Uploading file documents
- Verifying property addresses with USPS
- Verifying real estate taxes on county treasurer/assessor website
- Placing and following up on all applicable third-party orders, as necessary
- Maintaining accurate Encompass tracking information screen
- Communicate consistently with POD to identify additional responsibilities and tasks
- Must be professional, polite, well-spoken and courteous; must demonstrate a calm demeanor in all situations
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have effective problem-solving skills, be proactive and solution-orientated
- Must have excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Technological savvy with web-based, commercially available and other ad hoc systems, databases, etc.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law. #LI-KH1