Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services is looking for a bright, energetic and positive Event Coordinator to assist with 70+ tradeshows, corporate events, and other projects throughout the marketing department, including overseeing vendor invoices and payment, and general overall support for the department as part of general business needs. This important role has many moving parts; thus, we need a candidate that has the willingness to see projects to completion, intelligence to make reasonable decisions and resolve issues as they quickly.
- Assist and execute all event deliverables and plans (including hotel and tradeshow registration, creation/ management of all event invitations, securing tradeshow requirements, catering, A/V, promotional items, etc)
- Researching and brainstorming creative and engaging new events, experiences and opportunities
- Research and identify destinations and venues to host customer facing events
- Assist and manage vendor relationships.
- Monitor, track and assist with marketing team tasks
- Manage and input company purchase orders, vendor invoices and department executive’s expenses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Natural willingness to help and lend a hand.
- Above-average verbal and written communication skills across all levels/audiences
- Must know how to navigate and utilize Microsoft Suite.
- Detail-oriented and timeline focused
- Strong research ability. You will need to find necessary data, programs and vendors/venues for various programs
- Experience speaking with vendors and ability to communicate our requirements for events
- Ability to stay focused and organized under stressful situations
- Ability to work in team-oriented environments