We are looking for an Event Coordinator to join the VCG Events Team. As part of Vista Consulting Group, the job will entail providing support to both VEP and VCG with respect to education, incentive, client engagement, and other CXO centric events. This individual will oversee a variety of Executive Development events that take place in the Chicago Training Center while also taking on a supporting role for major events throughout the year. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and driven individual looking to build their career in special events. Must be able to multitask, establish priorities, and work independently in an active and extremely fast-paced office environment while maintaining a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism, self-confidence and poise. Ability to work collaboratively with others is essential. Possessing a strong work ethic and the unique qualities of a dynamic overachiever are a must.
- Oversee the logistics for VCG Executive Development series events occurring in the Chicago Training Center. Responsibilities to include registration & communications, acquiring needed meeting materials, escorting attendees from the lobby to meeting room, catering and group dinners.
- Successfully execute event programs, ensuring that all deliverables meet objectives, adheres to the intended strategies, budgets and timelines, as well as the firm’s guidelines
- Work closely with the stakeholders of the various practices to ensure alignment on the upcoming events and make sure all logistical components are addressed.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction while managing constant changes and multiple priorities
- Multi-task on numerous events and off-sites while maintaining flawless accuracy, oversight and execution
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Exude a high degree of organization while owning the logistics and execution of the VCG Executive Development events.
- Support the logistics and execution on high profile and complex VEP Events including our AGM, CEO Summits, and CEO Retreats
- Take on a supporting logistical and operational role for VCG’s marquee events, including our BPSS and CXO events.
- Project and manage estimated costs, track spend and deliver timely final reports to ensure all expenses are approved and within organization’s financial policy
- Partner with registration lead as they support with on-line registration services including: website development, email invitation management, master list/data management, attendee communication and follow-up
- Develop, prioritize and implement event timelines for all Chicago Training Center events
- Provide clients, both internal and external, with exceptional customer service to exceed their expectations
Vista Consulting Group (VCG) is the dedicated consulting partner of Vista Equity Partners (www.vistaequitypartners.com), a leading global technology investor with over $50 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Our team of subject matter experts and consultants partner with market-leading software and technology companies to achieve lasting results by investing in the people, knowledge, and connections that have been proven to strengthen their success. Our insights from hundreds of software investments over nearly two decades create a deep and differentiated understanding of how a software company thrives. We work alongside management teams to develop exceptional talent, capture and enhance the knowledge of our companies, and cultivate meaningful relationships across our executive network. VCG is integral to Vista’s investment philosophy and vision, offering management teams expertise, focus, and discipline to achieve their goals and advance their operational and growth strategies. Explore current and past Vista companies here: https://www.vistaequitypartners.com/companies/
Why Vista Consulting Group?
Vista’s family of companies collectively represent the fourth-largest enterprise software company in the world. We invest in our people, with a relentless focus on talent. At VCG, you will have the opportunity to work shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the world’s most thoughtful, curious, and talented software executives, including several CEOs named among 2019’s top 50 SaaS CEOs: https://www.thesoftwarereport.com/the-top-50-saas-ceos-of-2019/
Your role within VCG will strengthen your existing skills, grow and widen your capabilities, and offer you an unparalleled path for personal development and career growth. Do you aim to be the best in your field? Do you enjoy partnering with talented executives and collaborating on new challenges? Are you motivated by seeing others succeed? Join us.
What’s Different About Vista?
Vista invests in the long-term, sustainable success of our portfolio companies, with the industry’s largest dedicated consulting team. Today, Vista’s consulting practice has a dedicated staff of over 170 employees, whose sole focus is advancing and partnering with our companies to help leaders and teams within Vista businesses implement proven best practices, sharpen skills, broaden their networks, and continually innovate in their markets. Because Vista only invests in enterprise software, data, and tech-enabled companies, we are in a unique position to scale our approach across the portfolio and to accelerate the growth of both our investments and our people across our global ecosystem of innovation.