EVP Betting - Americas at Stats Perform
EVP Betting Americas (CL6)
We currently have a vacancy in our Global Betting team as EVP Betting Americas (CL6)
Reporting directly into the Chief Betting Officer, the EVP Betting - Americas will be responsible for leading and developing strategy and delivering betting and fantasy revenues across the Americas. The successful individual will be tasked with generating strategic growth initiatives, entering into strategic partnerships, identifying opportunity across the market and executing against those opportunities.
What's your new role about?
· Devise and implement strategy to maximise potential of sports betting and fantasy across US
· Devise and implement strategy to maximise potential of sports betting across LATAM
· Develop strategic partnerships with platform providers and other sports betting/fantasy related businesses
· Devise and lead strategy to support media and broadcast partners entering the sports betting or fantasy spaces
· Manage betting relationships with key US & LATAM right holders
· Develop innovative commercial models, form valuations and support rights bids
· Advise on the US regulatory landscape and effectively engage legislators to ensure Perform have a close understanding of regulatory requirements as they develop
· Develop and manage Americas budget – responsible for all revenues
· Manage team of fantasy and betting sales and account managers
· Drive market messaging, attend industry events and conferences and represent Perform in media communications as required
Do you have these essential skills and experience?
· Proven track record of Betting experience (minimum 5 years) in a senior role as either supplier or operator
· Solid grasp of the US sports betting environment & legislative landscape
· Proven strategic acumen and demonstrable track record in delivery
· Sales track record and exceptional relationship building skills
· Proven innovator
· Strong Commercial acumen
· Budget ownership
· Solid grasp of US sports
· Casino / Sportsbook / Fantasy relationships
· Strong overall people leadership experience
· Digital sports sales
· Understanding of the US media / sports rights environment
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL INTERNAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE FRIDAY 30th AUGUST 2019.
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.