Join VillageMD as an Executive Assistant in Chicago, IL
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Executive Assistant to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
This individual will manage executive calendars, schedule extensive travel, coordinate meetings and complete expense reports. The Executive Assistant will also provide support by creating, editing, and formalizing complex documents and presentations. The position will require the individual to carry out special assignments and detailed requests with minimal supervision to effectively organize and provide operational leverage for our leadership team.
How you can make a difference
- Planning and managing complex meeting and schedule coordination for senior leaders and the broader leadership team, which will require this individual to work across multiple stakeholders, systems/programs
- Creating/preparing correspondence and developing and maintaining database/spreadsheets
- Organizing onsite and offsite meetings and events
- Providing dedicated support to multiple executives with exposure to confidential/sensitive information
- Interacting with and exposure to senior levels of the organization and external customers
- Organizing and orchestrating extensive travel scheduling and logistics and details regarding calendar management for senior leaders
- Preparing and submitting expense reports, along with developing a process for success
- Providing back-up support as needed for other Administrative Assistants on the team to ensure consistent support of team during vacations or as needed
- Supporting senior leaders with ad hoc projects as needed
- Broader office operations and support as necessary
Skills for success
- Ability to build meaningful relationships across the organization including exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality with sensitive matters
- He/she must be proactive with strong personal initiative as well as highly organized and detail oriented
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to anticipate needs will be integral to success in this role
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all requirements for successful assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture
Experience to drive change
- Bachelors degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of executive administrative support experience including heavy calendar management, travel coordination and expense management
- Previous experience supporting a technology or analytics organization preferred
- Ability to multi-task, independently manage time, and be detail oriented
- Advanced knowledge of programs/systems including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Concur
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with internal and external high-level executives and markets
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively coordinate multiple vendors and resources, internal and external client relationships, meeting deadlines and adhering to established budgets
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver quality outcomes while effectively managing multiple competing priorities
- Previous, external client interface and relationship management strongly preferred
- Hands on approach and expert command of details
- Excellent interpersonal communication and critical problem-solving skills
- An optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.