Executive Assistant to the Executive Chairman
- What are the core duties of this role?
- You are the Air traffic Controller to the Executive Chairman.
- The Executive Chairman’s calendar is dynamic and requires constant attention. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing requests for Executive Chairman’s time and prioritizing what’s important. You’ll also make sure he’s spending time on the things he wants to spend time on within the calendar framework we’ve created. You’ll have a pulse on what’s going on in his personal life to ensure that he maintains balance. He wants to do a lot of things you’ll be the voice of reason and responsible for pushing back to make sure he has time to think in between all his meetings and activities.
- You help the Executive Chairman manage all his relationships and communication
- Make sure his contact list is up to date. Make sure we stay on top of follow-ups to internal stakeholders and clients.
- The Executive Chairman is ready for all his meetings because of your preparation.
- When he has a client call, reach out to the account manager to get the latest on the account. Keep track of follow-ups from past meetings. Know what he needs before he asks.
- Support the needs of Relativity’s Board.
- Ensure that logistics around quarterly board meetings are taken care of, including submitting company-related expense reports on their behalf, meeting room set up,catering requests, and other miscellaneous requests for our board members.
- You direct the flow of incoming information.
- Receive, screen and route all calls, mail, and other correspondence to the Executive Chairman or other appropriate individuals in the business. Proactively handle questions and information requests.
- Key Personal Qualities:
- Organized. You love keeping lists. You are prepared to discuss what’s coming up at any time.
- Detail oriented. You have an eye for details and are thorough in everything you do. You proofread your work several times over
- Confidentiality.You must maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Professional relationship builder. You represent the Executive Chairman in every action you take and should be conscious of that as you build relationships throughout the organization.
- Strong work ethic. Ability to collaborate and get work done in a quick and efficient way
- Receptive to feedback. You seek out help and feedback when you need it, and adapt to any advice received
- Other Important Qualities:
- Willing to push back. You will get lots of requests for the Executive Chairman’s time/attention and you should have the ability to politely push back. You also should be willing to push back on him.
- Comfortable with change & ambiguity. Candidate should be comfortable working in an environment of constant change and should also be able to work confidently with a certain level of ambiguity.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A proven go-getter with demonstrated ability to deliver on your commitments.
- 7-10 years in a role supporting an executive, technology industry preferred
- Knowledge of or interest in technology industry preferred
- High School Diploma