Optiver is looking for an adaptable forward thinker to join our team as an Executive Assistant. Our EA’s are resilient team players who provide generalist support to multiple stakeholders, complete ad hoc work, and know when to kick it up a notch to zoom in on time sensitive deliverables.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for calendar management and travel support to key stakeholders (CFO, CTO, COO, Head of Trading, Tech COS, CRO, etc.)
- Provide general support to members of our local management team (minute taking, agenda & prep material, etc.)
- Act as the first point of contact for externals
- Organize and gather content from corresponding management members to put together presentations and reports for business plans, quarterly reports, town halls, etc.
- Serve as a resource to our corporate strategy team for conference bookings, preparation of materials & coordination with external partners
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- A Cover Letter outlining your interest in the position
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant role
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience handling sensitive information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on follow-through
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a leading proprietary trading firm using technology to provide the most up-to-date and competitive prices in financial products around the world. Put simply, we improve the markets. Achieving this requires excellence in everything we do. That’s not merely an aspiration, but our reason for being.
We’re seeking people who up the ante with nerve, with guts and, most importantly, with heart. We’re looking for the bold. Does that describe you? Then opt in.
Given the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Optiver US is managing its business remotely. Please note this opportunity will not be remote long-term and employees will be expected to work in the office once it is safe to do so.