Executive Assistant at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You will be responsible for organizing and streamlining project workflow and travel management as directed by the Director of Executive Operations (DEO). You will be acting as a liaison between departments and the DEO. You will need to anticipate needs, be resourceful, think critically and offer solutions to problems. This position is responsible for coordinating all vendor meetings and building compliance requirements along with managing office work orders alongside the Office Coordinator. You will need to meet deadlines, prepare presentations, and review written content for accuracy. Your position will be fast paced, always moving, and rewarding.
- Maintain and manage calendars in Outlook, including heavy coordination of executive travel arrangements and itineraries
- Prepare correspondence internally and externally as directed by DEO, with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership
- Coordinate onsite and offsite vendor meetings, office work orders and some facilities management
- Organizes, prioritizes, and summarizes the content of incoming materials, specialized projects, special requests, and meetings
- Coordinate board meetings and Zoom conference meeting setup
- Prepares special or one-time reports, replies to inquires, and creates, maintains, and update spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for senior leader approval
- Coordinate team events and cultural venues with Office Coordinator as directed by senior leadership
- Manage monthly travel and expense reports for DEO
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule and willing to work on-call
- Self-motivated, organized and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- 4+ years of Assistant or Executive Support Experience
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.