We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and proactive Executive Assistant in our Chicago office. The successful candidate will support our Chief Executive Officer. A positive attitude, flawless execution and an enthusiasm for making a difference are key desirable attributes.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Proactively monitor the CEO day-to-day activities to boost productivity
- Act as the first point of contact for executives
- Plan and verify all travel arrangements including air, ground, and hotel reservations
- Track multiple tasks and/or projects across departments
- Draft, summarize and/or proof general correspondence
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with absolute discretion
- Oversee calendars and coordinate with others for non-client facing appointments and meetings
- Manage contacts and ensure contacts are synced across all platforms
- Prepare expense reports
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages; deliver outgoing mail to the post office
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in MS Office and G-Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong client focus, excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and handle emergencies that arise after business hours
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Team oriented
And Of Course, Perks!
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.