Executive Assistant at Peapod Digital Labs
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Supports multiple large functional areas.
- Manages executive calendar & travel.
- Provides leadership, advice and ensuring the consistency of, and compliance with, established standards and practices of the functional area.
- Manages department/function by distributing and ordering supplies.
- Manages functional budget, prepares invoices and reports to assist the assigned individual and functional area.
- Manage travel (includes online research, booking, tracking, preparing the traveler, etc.).
- Manage meeting and conference rooms.
- Meeting and event planning (includes negotiation hotel contracts, scheduling catering, preparing for Web and
video conferencing, etc.).
- Serve as coordination point to collect, organize, and present information for the functional area.
- Function/Department Program Coordination & Support.
- Serves as the main liaison and communication link to leader and function.
- Provides advice, expertise, and context to the leader to ensure the consistency of, and compliance with,
established standards and practices of the administration of the executive area as well as communicating
- Provides necessary information and reports as needed. Research issues and coordinate appropriate
- Utilize Microsoft office programs to create various documents and spreadsheets
- Interacts professionally across the business
- Supporting special projects and programs as-needed (project management)
- Participating in trainings, career development, and webinars related to position and assigned function
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Strong project management ability
- Technologically savvy (Google, Advanced MS Office, etc.)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving
- Highly organized
- Highly flexible with strong multitasking and prioritization ability
- Detail oriented
- Tact and discretionary initiative
- Able and willing to learn new software tools and applications
- Excellent and effective communication
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Quick learner and ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Postive attitude and empathetic
- Takes direction from the leaders they are supporting but acts autonomously in decisions directly impacting their functional
- Collaborative and works well with others
- <25% domestic travel; little to no international travel
Associates Degree or better.