Livly is seeking an Executive Assistant to be a trusted partner to our executive leadership team. You will work side by side with our executives, bringing organization and consistency to their fast-pace, ever changing worlds. If you love helping people, are always thinking two steps ahead to anticipate needs, and have strong organization and communication skills, this is the perfect role for you!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Partner with and take direction from our executive leadership team to anticipate their needs and plan accordingly.
- Meticulously maintain our executives’ calendars. Monitoring, updating, and prioritizing conflicting needs using strong judgement and decision-making skills.
- Manage travel for our executive leadership team, prepping necessary travel itineraries and documents.
- Read and triage incoming memos and submissions, distributing them as needed.
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports as needed.
- Research, conduct data, and prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Conduct research on competitor specs, pricing, terms, etc.
- Manage expense reports.
- Coordinate, prepare for, and facilitate executive leadership team meetings, events, and offsites. Ensure all details are worked through, including creating an agenda, booking spaces, setting up IT, ordering lunch, and taking notes.
- Assist with basic project management of executive leadership team initiatives.
- When asked “What does your daily planner look like?”, please answer with “Livly”.
- Partner with our Office Manager to ensure the office is running like a well oiled machine.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Detail oriented. You are exceptionally organized and have incredible time management skills – you've already answered the questions before they have to be asked!
- Determined. Not sure how to do something? You figure it out.
- Tenacious. You thrive under pressure and are confident in your ability to get things done.
- An effective communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills that enable you to speak effectively with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Reliable. People know that they can rely on you to make things happen.
- A true team member. There’s no one task that’s too small for you to willingly take one.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 4+ years in an Executive Assistant position.
- Outstanding attention to detail with the knowledge and tools to execute flawless work.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to the constantly changing needs of a busy executive team.
- Proficiency in Outlook Email and Microsoft Suite.
- Demonstrated confidentiality and the utmost professionalism,
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.