Job Description Summary
Manage three executive calendars: scheduling, prioritizing, and anticipating multiple calendar appointment movements across time zones. Coordinate frequent travel arrangements. This position provides administrative support to three Executive leaders at CCC. This includes the head of CCC’s Service Operations group, Chief Human Resource Officer, and SVP for Casualty Operations. The executive administrative support includes, but is not limited to, day to day business functions as well as the management of calendar and meeting planning. We are seeking an individual who is comfortable working with C level executives, other executive and administrative assistants and all levels of CCC employees. This individual should be capable of anticipating the needs of those being supported in this role. It is important to possess the ability to multi-task, maintain complex and frequently changing schedules while anticipating and providing effective administrative support. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Maintaining the completion of daily and project workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position
- Utilize Workday (HRIS system) for tracking and processing executive expenses and POs.
- Organize logistics for department meetings and coordination of hotel and food service
- Screen calls from vendors and determine priorities
- Draft confidential correspondence, edit documents, and perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Prepare and edit simple power point materials and presentations
- Document meeting notes and follow-up on meeting action items as needed
- Order supplies and other items as required.
- Be knowledgeable with all office equipment, i.e. printers, copiers, scanners, conference room technology, etc.
- Perform independent research and prepare information for special projects as assigned
- Support additional administrative duties and projects as assigned
- Coordinate conference room calendars
- Support HR executive duties for Kick-off/Mid-Year meetings
- Handle all verifications of employment
- Assist the Benefits Team with award management and fitness programs
- High school diploma or GED, Associate degree. Additional education preferred
- Minimum 5 years in C level executive administrative role(s) with experience providing executive level support in a corporate setting
- Excellent communication and writing skills, ability to manage multiple initiatives, executive scheduling, calendar management, time management, travel planning and logistics.
- Proficient technical skills including Workday HRIS system or equivalent, Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
- Experience with event planning, including budgeting, vendor negotiations, and creating PO’s
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!