At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Executive Associate, you will provide strategic and day to day operational support for the Customer Group at Relativity. The Executive Associate works alongside the Chief of Staff & COO and Customer Group leadership team to own execution of operational responsibilities and long-term projects.
o Provide Customer Group Operational Support
- Own and build out group level operational management systems (OMS), and support development and company-wide OMS
- Design and own select strategic planning processes within the Customer Group
- Coordinate, prepare for, and co-run meetings including weekly operational, monthly strategic, and off-site planning meetings
- Work closely with the finance team on annual budgeting, planning, and adherence to budget targets
- Work directly with Customer Group leadership to provide meeting and communication support (e.g. emails, presentations, decks, communication plans)
- Collaborate across functions (sales, finance, etc.) to coordinate or support additional operational needs
o Own and support strategic projects to drive growth and improvement
- Collaborate with the Relativity Strategy team to understand and provide input on the Customer Group project roadmap
- Work with Relativity Strategy team on larger projects (e.g. major changes to pricing model) as needed
- Find, execute, and rollout solutions for small to midsized projects within the Customer Group (e.g. tactical pricing change for Analytics; Fest attendance forecasting; etc.)
o Ad hoc support of other departments within the Customer Group
- Provide consultative input and thoughts on opportunities for improvement, org design, etc.
o Communication and execution support to COO
- Assist with preparing All Hands and board meeting content.
- Help draft talking points and communications for mass email or live speaking events.
- Attend and facilitate meetings to assist with capturing action items and agreement, and driving the team to decisions and outcomes.
o Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years in a management consulting role
- Knowledge of or interest in technology industry preferred
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.