CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of the Field Consultant is ensuring client satisfaction and retention through quality service and proactive consultation. The Field Consultant is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers at the local office levels. Other responsibilities entail working collaboratively across the organizations; serving as the customer advocate in facilitating issue resolution with technical support and IT operations; conducting virtual or on-site product training; providing industry trends and data for customers to benchmark their performance against their competitors and industry standards. The Field Consultant also partners with the sales team to develop and implement client related service plans for new and existing customers both for short-range and long-range business objectives of both CCC and its clients. We are looking for candidates based in the Chicago Metro area.
- Serve as key point of contact for servicing existing customers within an assigned geographic territory.
- Analyze insurance industry trends to generate action plans that will help customers meet key performance indicators .
- Service customers through scheduled on-site visits as well as remote service options such as webinars, web-based portals, and self -service technology.
- Hold overall responsibility for client satisfaction as it pertains to customer service.
- Troubleshoot product related complaints from insurance clients and coordinate solutions through the technical support department.
- Maintain client relationships for the purpose of retaining and increasing company market share.
- Gain a solid understanding of each client's claims process in order to better assist their claims managing needs and help drive enhanced claims processing
- Develop and assist in client related service plans that are consistent with short-range and long-range business objectives that can be measured
- Perform numerous CCC software related training’s and product demonstrations for both large and small groups of with insurance clients
- Grow service area relationships by proactively contacting users that have not been serviced
- The ideal candidate will come from an action-oriented and results-based environment. This person will be responsible for building relationships and supporting clients through value added services in a specified geographic area.
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, service orientated roll-up-the-sleeves self-starter with a minimum of 2-3 years of prior information technology consulting, an account management background, or relevant insurance auto physical damage or casualty work experience.
- 4-year degree required
- Strong analytical skills and technology acumen
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry or Automotive Services preferred
- Excellent communication skills, customer service focus and strong work ethic required
- Ability to work independently from home office required
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Office tools (Visio, MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Training experience a strong plus