Fraud Prevention Analyst at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
As Fetch Rewards skyrockets in growth, we are becoming a customer favorite. This is due to constant focus on providing an outstanding customer experience. Part of the customer experience is ensuring that good, honest users get their points accurately and without interruption, while people who are trying to cheat the system are prevented from doing so. To combat the bad behavior, we are hiring a Fraud Prevention Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will help review suspect activity, and conduct analysis on data to identify better ways to catch fraudulent users.
This position requires working on Saturdays and Sundays.
Schedule options: Friday - Tuesday or Wednesday - Sunday.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Identify activity and patterns indicative of fraudulent behavior based on manual review and data analysis.
- Daily review of user accounts, follow processes to mitigate and prevent future fraud.
- Review and analyze data to maintain efficient and effective fraud models and decisioning.
- Recommend updated processes for changing patterns and trends to catch fraudulent activity early.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of experience determining fraud trends through analyzing patterns in user accounts/transactions.
- Natural problem solver who can identify opportunities and recommend solutions to team and management.
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets through tools like Excel or Google Sheets.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Initiative and openness for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Competitive rate
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus structure based on performance
- Flexible Hours