Arity is a technology company founded by The Allstate Corporation focused on making transportation safer, smarter and more useful for everyone. We collect and analyze massive amounts of data to help our partners better predict risk and understand how people move. The Arity Platform is built on billions of miles of historical driving data with more than one million active telematics connections and 10+ years of data directly from cars.
The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for coordinating timely and accurate fulfillment of Arity
, client and customer products and accessories from initial order to completion including variable aspects of receipt, production, packaging assembly, inventory, distribution, and storage, to meet business performance goals.
With supervision, completes fulfillment of Arity, client and customer product and packaging assembly processing tasks.
Manages document inventory, processing, capture and archive
- Possesses a fundamental knowledge of the applications utilized. Has received training or exposure to the application on the job.
- Aware of and understands the inventory process or the workflow, receiving, and distribution of customer products. Is knowledgeable of the various products, forms/numbers and supplies and their use within area of responsibility as well as related business software and inventory systems.
- Able to fulfill, assemble, and process various products.
- Verify and update process documents as needed.
- Is knowledgeable of where and how physical inventory is retained. Is responsible for alerting peers of low inventories or issues relative to the workflow, receiving, and distribution of systematic or manual order processing.
- Completes routine responsibilities and processes with supervision and guidance.
- Understands the need to meet specific processing time commitments for internal and external customers.
Monitors and verifies quality for processes
- Understands business requirements and how results impact the customer.
- Is responsible for quality of individual processes.
- Interacts with internal and/or external clients.
- With supervision, processes routine orders and responds to routine inquiries on orders and accounts for internal and external clients.
- Prepare/type reports and routine correspondence.
- Updates and maintains folders, files and manual documentation.
- Aware of and understands the use of assigned fulfillment tools, processes and reporting.
- May utilize hand pallet jacks, hand-held scanners and order processing tools.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Possesses sufficient fundamental proficiency to successfully demonstrate Inventory Management skills in practical applications of moderate difficulty.
- Demonstrates the ability to use the core components of the application as part of the normal function of the job.
- Knows how to verify and clarify the needs and expectations of customers, peers and supervisor. Responds quickly and efficiently to customer service requests. Keeps customers informed of status via standard reporting techniques.
- Possesses the ability to write clear, detailed, and comprehensive status reports, memos and documentation. Demonstrates an understanding of effective composition.
- Can use the fundamental features of a word processor and spreadsheet in practical applications of moderate difficulty.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.