General Office Assistant
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and our location rocks – right off the brown line. No really, the train rumbles past our windows. Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. There are a few offices, but we totally outnumber the office dwellers. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills and fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
So what do we want from you?
It’s simple - you should:
- Have a firm grasp on the MS Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Know how to type – 40 words per minute is great, seek-n-peck won’t work.
- You’ll be reviewing documents and we’ll need your attention to detail – you don’t miss a beat!
- Entering Data for Appraisal & Post Closing Departments
- 0-3 years experience
- Data Entry Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.