General Office Assistant
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
So what do we want from you?
It’s simple - you should:
- Have a firm grasp on the MS Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Know how to type – 40 words per minute is great, seek-n-peck won’t work.
- You’ll be reviewing documents and we’ll need your attention to detail – you don’t miss a beat!
- Entering Data for Appraisal & Post Closing Departments.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner.
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.