The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Take ownership for representing some of our most strategic relationships with The Trade Desk’s largest clients
- Work collectively with greater global Sales, Client Services, and Trading teams to cultivate focused accounts and brands
- Own relationships with commercial and contract leads at major Advertising clients
- Communicate the value of our media buying platform by aligning The Trade Desk’s media buying philosophy with our client’s
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & engineering
- Take lead in responding to RFPs, including qualification & win strategy
- Coordinate global account discussions with counterparts in US
- Work closely with product, marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company-wide goals·Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Build deep and lasting connections internally across The Trade Desk departments and specialty functions
- We are looking for a commercially savvy, very senior sales individual to identify, grow, and nurture key clients.
- You’ll need a proven track record of delivering results, building relationships and collaborating with other teams as you’ll be working with some of our most strategic clients.
- A proven track record in online advertising outbound sales
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- Existing relationships with decision major agencies and advertisers
- Experience establishing longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability, able to lead commercial negotiations for large global accounts
- Strong communication skills with an ability to speak with C-level clients
- Passion for owning a room, closing deals, and getting wins
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.