ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is on our way to becoming the defining software company for the 21st century -- a key part of that vision is thoughtful growth of our account teams and how each role on the team works together in the support of our customers. Teamwork is not just a catch phrase at ServiceNow, it's the way we do business and the way we differentiate. We are looking for an experienced self-starter to join our team as a senior manager to help drive our organizational strategy within our Customer Success Group (CSG) through to execution.
Leveraging each Go-To-Market (GTM) role is part of our winning strategy: we need to ensure that we have the right roles to align to our strategy – and that these roles are set up for success. As the GTM Organizational Strategy Senior Manager, you will be joining a tiny but tenacious team responsible for establishing the role definition and policy for our customer-facing roles within Sales, Customer Outcomes, and Alliances. But we don’t stop there: we also take our role strategy “off the page” and work with matrix teams to ensure that any policy becomes our reality. Working in a divide-and-conquer fashion, you will engage with leaders to understand role needs, define role swim lanes, and confirm leading measures for role success and compensation. Following the role definition, you will partner with our internal operations teams driving updates to our sales processes, tools and enablement to fully operationalize the new role definition.
You will be joining our global GTM Strategy and Programs team which drives the cornerstone programs for our Sales, Customer Outcomes and Alliances groups. As the GTM Organizational Strategy Senior Manager, you will understand how these programs inter-relate. You have a proven track record for “connecting the dots” and you will leverage those skills as you connect these programs with our role policy ensuring overall alignment and supporting our ability to grow and scale. Your ability to influence upward and across the organization to drive alignment and key changes will be critical. You are no stranger to highly-matrixed, fast-changing organizations and your natural curiosity will help as you work with every part of our business – in every part of the world – to partner on all facets of programs that drive our GTM teams.
What you get to do in this role:
· Roll-up your sleeves and work with stakeholders across the business – and across the globe – to identify and architect the right roles and organizational strategy needed to scale our corporate and regional strategies.
· Determine the long-term measures, management and coordination of the GTM roles.
· Collaborate with other program leaders and your global counterparts to effectively align our roles within our account methodology, systems and related programs.
· Design and drive cross-functional collaboration with other teams, such as sales process, talent acquisition, global talent, and sales enablement, to operationalize the ServiceNow role clarity policy and ensure that our GTM roles are effective.
· Manage the Role Clarity lifecycle for our GTM roles: from strategy and inception to execution and program realization/positive outcomes. You will balance the need for innovation and evolution as our GTM needs evolve the program(s) mature.
To be successful in this role you have:
· Positivity, a can-do attitude and a sense of humor - because we are truly hungry and humble…
· Superior communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization; inclusive of written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
· Willingness to wear multiple hats within a (very) small team
· Strong collaboration, planning, influencing, and prioritization skills
· Fluency in the customer journey and how customer-facing roles interact and work together towards successful outcomes
· Experience in program management and/or leading cross functional teams to achieve major initiatives
· Understanding end-to-end process improvement; designing processes and defining metrics across GTM functions. Organizational Design experience is a plus.
· Minimum 8+ years of professional experience in Sales, Customer Experience, Sales Operations for enterprise software/SaaS, or consulting for Sales functions
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.