GTM Pricing Strategy Senior Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
GTM Pricing Strategy Senior Manager
You will be part of the Pricing Strategy & Monetization team that is simplifying the buying experience for our customers & sellers, improving deal pricing & economics and scaling our pricing & monetization programs for 10B in revenue. Our team owns the overall company & product & services pricing strategy, GTM Pricing/Commercial programs, discounting strategy and pricing operations.
Reporting to the Sr, Director of GTM Pricing & Monetization Strategy, as the Sr Manager of GTM Pricing Strategy, you will own the pricing strategy & monetization of our service offerings and managed service provider route to market. You will drive strategic initiatives focused on customer adoption of our latest services, enabling revenue growth and improving key initiatives such as NPS and price realization.
What you get to do in this role:
You will help develop insights and execute strategies to drive growth and improvements in our services & managed service provider business. You will also lead our indirect channel pricing strategy & policies ensuring commercial parity across all routes to market.
- Lead the pricing and monetization strategy across service offerings and use relevant analytical techniques to segment the market and make packaging recommendation
- Develop the pricing and monetization framework for our service provider business ensuing a fair share of value capture
- Conduct periodic reviews of price realization across all routes to market and drive recommendations to improve revenue and simplify our selling motion
- Define, track and measure pricing KPIs, defining actionable decision insights on pricing performance, implement continuous pricing optimization plan and drive this process.
- Conduct and commission end-user pricing studies, including conjoint, competitive market positioning, street price and price elasticity analyses
- Translate Service Provider and Channel pricing strategy into executable plans partnering cross functionally with Sales Ops, IT, Partner Ops and Sales Enablement teams
- Assist in identifying new business and growth opportunities to create incremental growth, including new pricing models, pricing promotions, and go to market approaches.
In order to be successful in this role, you have/are:
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across pricing, sales strategy, business operations and/or product strategy
- 3+ Years of Pricing Strategy, GTM or Business Strategy experience in a technology or consulting firm. Experience in the economic drivers of the service provider space a big plus
- SaaS/IaaS business knowledge with the ability to understand and model the tradeoffs of GTM pricing and monetization decisions.
- A framework or process by which to make decisions. At times, will need to make decisions quickly and often with incomplete data.
- Expertise in designing pricing or marketing surveys such as conjoint analyses, A/B testing or equivalent
- Deep understanding of your target users and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems.
- An Effective Influencer/communicator and are highly effective in securing buy-in on pricing/monetization strategies from executives and leaders across the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA preferred but not required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.