At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is looking for a GTM Solutions Strategy Associate to join our marketing team. The Solutions Strategy Associate will collaborate with a diverse team of business leaders to develop and research new and solution opportunities for Amount in the financial industry. They will also be responsible for the go-to-market activities at Amount, helping define and bring new product experiences to our platform while working closely with our design team.
The right candidate for this role will monitor trends, conduct user research, and perform market analysis, to create multi-channel customer journeys that are intuitive, forward-thinking, and understand how to design and deliver valuable solutions to Amount’s current and future partners.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on
- Help prepare go to market strategies for the solutions that Amount can take to market and work across the company to insure those solutions are successful
- Develop competitive intelligence frameworks and maintain a ‘pulse’ on key factors and trends in the Financial industry
- Conduct market research and validate/invalidate potential platform opportunities and develop business cases
- Effectively communicate analysis to all stakeholders in an approachable and easily digestible manner
- Provide support improving existing Go-To-Market initiative for the business
- Work closely with the full marketing org to ensure we are providing the sales orgs the materials and insights they need to grow the business
- You will manage projects as the key point person for the development of project plans, coordination of tasks, assignment and oversight of project activities for cross-functional teams, and active prioritization across multiple priorities
- You will become the trusted advisor to business partners and key stakeholders
Who you are:
- 3+ years of previous experience in financial services doing go to market, strategy development, or product management marketing
- Previously worked in a high growth Technology/SaaS environment or digital product management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information and structured business recommendations to a broad audience
- You are have a highly analytical mindset with a curiosity to dig deeper into data and trends
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description