ServiceNow, is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies with run rate revenue over $4 Billion. Our purpose is to make the world of work, work better for people. We envision a world where anyone can create workflows that work for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done. In the past 2 years, ServiceNow has been named the most innovative company in the world by Forbes, named a TOP Company to work for by Linkedin, and named #3 on Fortune’s Future 50 List.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity allowing companies to execute faster, focusing on innovation and providing great experiences to both customers and employees alike.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our platform and products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The ServiceNow Industry team has the privilege to further our purpose to “make the world of work, work better for people” by building industry-specific solutions to customer’s core business needs. These solutions build on our existing platform and product capabilities with new marketing, partnerships, and (sometimes) out-of-the box product capabilities. This a top 3 company priority in CY21, with critical sponsorship by our Board-of-Directors and C-suite (including our CEO, Bill McDermott).
The Head of Industry Strategy will work across the leaders of our industry teams to align, track, and accelerate our overall efforts. Reporting into the VP, Industry Solutions, Marshall Tyler, the ideal candidate has a combination of strategy and go-to-market experience. (S)He is able to thrive in high growth, fast paced environments dealing with ambiguous and often complex problems. This role is full time and structured to support a remote work location anywhere in the United States.
- Partner with VP, Industry Solutions to build and drive effective solution strategy
- Own a seat at the table with the Industry Executive Team and GMs
- Structure complex problems with clear recommendations and data driven assumptions
- Build key presentations that inform or accelerate decision making
- Drive ongoing operating cadence – tracking key metrics, business health, learnings
- Support annual planning (budgeting) process to help prioritize investments across industries
- Be a 1:Many point of leverage for non-Industry stakeholders to engage with Industries
- Create scalable market trends and sizing models and data sources
- Drive additional key projects (e.g., M&A, Persona Library, etc.)
- 8+ years total work experience with 5+ years post-MBA at a top management consulting firm, private equity, or strategy and operations at a technology company (or similar)
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing. Comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others (incl. executive audiences)
- Strong people development and leadership skills; able to manage multiple extended or virtual teams
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
- Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.