WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.
Information Security at IMC:
It is our responsibility to protect IMC’s intellectual property, IT infrastructure and business operations against external and internal threats. We work closely with technology, risk, compliance, internal audit and business leaders to ensure that cyber risk is reduced to acceptable levels.
- Support cyber risk management, roadmap and policy development and reporting to stakeholders
- Design and implement information security principles into business and operational IT processes
- Design, implement and manage security solutions across systems, networks and cloud environments
- Support and improve key process controls, including identity and access management, threat and vulnerability management, incident management and response and third-party risk management
- Improve control assurance by developing tests, compliance reports and security metrics, responding to internal and external audits
- Assist with the training and awareness training and awareness of information security
What makes it fun:
- Finding creative solutions to lower cyber risk without impeding innovation, collaboration and productivity
- We operate at the bleeding edge of technology. If something new can potentially bring an advantage we will actively invest in developing and utilizing the solution as quick as we can.
- We really believe in sharing knowledge and technology between the different offices. Much of our technology stack is shared between all three regions, and we provide opportunities to travel between the regions both for personal growth and to assist where people can have the biggest impact.
- Working at IMC is also an opportunity to learn about financial markets and how exchanges work. We know from experience that a lot of people really enjoy learning about a field beyond their immediate area of expertise, it’s one of the things that makes this job more interesting than others.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of direct information security experience
- Broad exposure to multiple security disciplines like risk management, security architecture and engineering, network and systems security, security operations
- Experience with securing cloud services
- Scripting skills for the automation of reporting, control testing and the integration of security solutions
- One or more security certifications like CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.