LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a driven Information Technology Operations Analyst to join our IT team and help drive our Enterprise Technology stack to the next level. You will manage and improve key technologies that help our team do their best work on a day-to-day basis. Additionally, you will focus on solving the problems of scaling, enhancing, and automating processes across the organization for a rapidly growing tech company.
What you’d achieve:
- Collaborate across the organization, solicit feedback on processes and uncover the real problem with key technology solutions so that it can be resolved for current and future growth
- Drive and administer Enterprise Technology applications to enhance the work environment of our entire team.
- Assist our team with the resolution of issues across a range of technical products and applications, thinking through scenarios of small problems to potentially identify larger ones.
- Delight the end-user by recommending and implementing processes that increase transparency or speed to resolution through automation.
- Help shape IT metrics to enable a gold standard service IT team and end-user experience.
The value you’d add:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience working with a technical team either in software development, IT operations, or technology implementation
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, with the desire to understand technical problems and then effectively communicate the path forward to solving them
- You have a passion for automating the monotonous away
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time and prioritize them appropriately
- You have the drive to learn new technologies and continuously improve
- You are able to dig into and beyond the documentation to understand the limitations and use cases of our internal applications and services
- You are a team player who is looking for the opportunity to wear "different hats" and pitch in to help beyond your typical job description
Our Enterprise Tech Stack
- G Suite
- Atlassian Products : Jira, Confluence
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!