Infrastructure Governance, Standards & Metrics Specialist
“Metrics are the path to ground truth in IT” – Mark Rylko, IT VP
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Highly visible and impactful role puts you in the driver’s seat to measure performance and change in the IT organization.
- Build presentations and performance data on IT operations and key initiatives shared with senior leadership for strategic decision making.
What you’ll bring:
- Background knowledge of servers, storage, infrastructure, networks, and data analytics
- Analytical skills with attention to detail, inquisitive, courage to challenge the status quo with a data driven view, excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with presentations and presentation skills, analytics and manipulating data, experience interacting with technical teams and senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field; equivalent experience will be considered
What we’d prefer to see:
- Knowledge and skills using Tableau, Remedy, Archer, Rapid7/Kenna, and PPM tools
- Time managment and organizational skills
- 5 years of prior IT experience, or working with IT
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days you’ll learn the business and processes for creating IT performance metrics
- Beyond 90 days you will:
- Deliver IT performance metrics, presentations, and reports.
- Interact and communicate with senior leadership on IT strategy and vision.
- Analyze and identify trends in IT performance and execution.
- Apply principled entrepreneurship and creative destruction to optimize measures and data analysis processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.