Inventory Management Quality Controller
Tall Ridge is seeking an Inventory Management Quality Controller to work with a compelling roster of clients to maintain high standards for inventory control, order accuracy, product delivery, and discrepancy investigation & resolution. This position plays a key role in ensuring best practices are performed across departments in alignment with company policies and procedures. Working under the direction and guidance of our Operations Manager, this person will have the opportunity to learn technical aspects of the business and gain valuable experience in the Operations field.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for all aspects of inventory integrity and a key component of ensuring the accuracy, efficiency, and productivity of the area.
- Perform production in-process inspections at the required frequencies which include unprocessed materials, packaged/labeled product and order accuracy
- Conduct random audits of product, prior to shipping, to ensure that customer requirements have been met
- Foster strong relationships with internal teams and client groups
- Maintain inspection records per Best Practices
- Conduct audits of packaging, picking, and shipping to ensure the workforce is meeting Best Practice compliance
- Process computer-based reports and forms. Document all data related to Quality Control and Inventory Control inspections
- Maintain and execute daily inventory adjustments
- Maintain inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Count and reconcile randomly chosen part numbers and/or locations
- Compile, verify, and report periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in inventory
- Assist in the development of projects and make recommendations to appropriate internal teams
- Ensure compliance to inventory processes and procedures as well as compliance to contractual obligations with strategic partners
- Assist team to ensure the facility is maintained in a safe, clean, and orderly condition
Who You Are:
A self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic. Your wealth of knowledge in Amazon merchant requirements enables you to be a resource to the team for proper adherence. A passionate team player who’s always bringing forward ideas to improve efficiency and communication.
- You are consistently compliant with Amazon processes and Terms of Service
- Knowledgeable in NetSuite software systems, ERP systems, Database software, Inventory software, and Microsoft suite
- Numbers focused with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Educated in judgment on accuracy and appropriateness of information.
- High-level organization skills with warehouse understanding of picking, shipping, receiving, proper inventory and orderly storage, optimum space utilization and/or stock inventory procedures
- Ability to clearly read/listen and understand work instructions
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Team focused with supreme interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with a proactive mindset and collaborative attitude
- Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds
- You can stand, bend, and stoop for an extended period of time
- A high school graduate with 3 years’ experience Quality Inventory Control
Why work with us?
Many of us consider our people to be our best perk but to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K matching plan with immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and great employee discounts on our products. Not to mention, we regularly partake in happy hours, company-sponsored events, oh yeah, and snacks & drinks too of course!
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Tall Ridge is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.