IT Internal Audit Manager
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
- Design and successfully execute information technology (IT) audits included in the internal audit plan and provide strategic and proactive consultation in identifying risk exposures and in evaluating solutions for internal control weaknesses
- Perform a companywide annual IT risk assessment and develops a risk based annual IT audit plan
- Prepare and execute IT audit programs based on the annual audit plan and within budgeted hours
- Identify opportunities for further audit efficiencies through new automated controls
- Review the audit work product of other team members, ensuring high quality deliverables
- Report on IT audit findings; provides value-added recommendations and timely status updates to management on the implementation of these.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with the Finance and IT leadership teams as a trusted advisor in providing advisory support on IT controls and best practices.
- Contribute to the professional / career development plans of audit team members.
- Provide IT audit support to special projects as assigned, including risk assessing efforts in robotic process automation
- Will play a key role in the future development & implementation of a data analytics program into the audit methodology
- Will play a key role in identifying privacy, security and operational IT audits
- 5+ years of related experience within professional services, external audit or IT audit
- Experience with audit over SAP configurable business controls and SAP BASIS configurations
- Experience auditing system conversions for appropriate project management, data conversion and system testing
- Demonstrated experience auditing general computer controls and IT control testing of applications, key reports, interfaces, operating systems, and databases
- Experience with integrated audits of large public filer
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Open to travel 20% - 30%
- Preferred, CISA and advanced degree in Accounting, Audit or Information Systems
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]