Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has built an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
Reverb is seeking an IT Manager to take ownership of our corporate IT function, including network infrastructure, help desk, on-boarding and overall employee experience as it relates to workplace technology. We run a large fleet of Macs supported by cloud services such as G Suite and Slack. This person will manage a small team with opportunities to grow with the business and will take Reverb’s existing IT infrastructure to the enterprise level, developing policies and procedures to optimize efficiency of our workplace technology.
- Oversee all aspects of corporate IT at Reverb
- Guide IT strategy, architecture and operations
- Lead collaboration with Etsy on enterprise IT initiatives
- Mentor and develop your team members
- Measure and improve your team’s operational efficiency
- Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding processes in close collaboration with the People team
- Assist with budget planning and manage team spending
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operation of Google Meet conference rooms and equipment
- Meet with key business partners to understand workflows and pain points, collaborate to provide solutions with existing or new tools
- Document policies and standards for SSO, data retention and other organization wide IT services
- Collaborate with legal and compliance team members to evaluate systems for security and auditability
- Experience with Corporate IT management with 200 or more employees
- Prior experience successfully leading and managing projects, integrations, and/or initiatives with a desire to tackle people management responsibilities
- Familiar with industry standard endpoint security and best practices
- Experience with enterprise networking systems (Cisco Meraki)
- Familiar with conference room AV technologies
- Experience with leading company wide migrations e.g. SSO
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Excellent at prioritizing multiple needs and empathizing with stakeholders
- Nice to have: experience managing MacOS in a JAMF enterprise environment
About our compensation and benefits
Reverb offers compensation packages that include base, bonus, and equity in the form of Etsy restricted stock units. Some of our key benefits include:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents (you read it right: no premiums!)
- Life, AD&D, and supplemental long-and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401(k)
- A flexible take it as you need it PTO policy
- 12 weeks of gender-neutral parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Up to $7,500 reimbursement of adoption-related expenses
- Ways to give back to you community through a charitable contribution match and volunteer time off
At Reverb, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Reverb is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
This is a local position in Chicago, please no remote workers or recruiters.