LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We are looking for our first Information Technology Operations Manager to raise the bar for our company-wide technology stack. This person will help establish our team’s operational cadences as well as be responsible for managing the IT services we bring to the company. This includes defining metrics to deliver excellent support all the way to ensuring our IT team’s career journeys are growing and evolving as our company grows.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Drive a growing IT function through service-oriented metrics that balance end-user experience and future scalability
- Mentor, help establish career paths and build-out skill sets for our IT team that balance both team and individual priorities and opportunities
- Serve as an escalation point for technical issues being experienced both by system administrators and end-users
- Focus on reducing technical debt within the Enterprise system through both operational rigor and consideration for future growth
We get excited about you if:
- You prioritize excellent communication both within your team and outside of it, with the ability to breakdown complex IT topics to non-technical stakeholders
- You get excited about mentoring and growing the technical and operational skillsets of your team as well as your peers around IT best practices
- You are both service and data-driven, with experience leveraging metrics and SLAs to drive IT processes
- You love to get your hands on technology problems when you can and help your team think creatively about those hard complex problems
- You have 4-5 years of IT experience, with at least a year of managing a team or equivalent role
Our Enterprise Tech Stack
- G Suite
- Atlassian Products
- Apple + Jamf
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not too familiar with GRC?
That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.