IT Procurement Sr Specialist at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Hands on experience with software and cloud licensing
- Strong understanding of software license metrics and software procurement trends
- Ability to read contracts and identify potential business risks
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on experience working with offices in international regions
- Experience working with mid to large vendors
Impact You'll Make:
- Work on a team of professional buyers and negotiators to acquire products and services that TransUnion uses both locally and globally.
- Contribute and ultimately lead the negotiation's of complex global software purchases with TransUnion’s mid to top tier vendors.
- Execute the two most important objectives in our negotiations: 1) Protect the company and 2) Get the best possible cost of ownership for the products and services being acquired.
- Deliver a competitive advantage for TransUnion’s business colleagues through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, and demand management.
- Contribute to enhancing both our domestic and global procurement processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise including business owners, technology, and legal to ensure the Global Procurement strategies and policies support the needs of our company.
- Lead formal RFXs and Predictive Benchmarking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.