IT Program Manager (Salesforce) at Sprout Social
At Sprout Social, our IT team is responsible for supporting the internal systems and tools that our employees utilize, while at the same time providing a world-class user experience to ensure the success of our individual teams. We are entirely SaaS based, prefer lean, modern ways of working and are forging a non-traditional path forward. We are looking for a Program Manager with a demonstrated history of solving problems and helping to simplify business processes.
You will ensure that the integrations between our tooling, teams, and processes are configured, managed, and running efficiently. You will partner with our Sales, Support, Finance and Marketing Operations teams to plan and prioritize new features and enhancements to internal tooling and processes. You will also be responsible for documentation, directing change management, and helping to improve the project and product management within the team.
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys managing complex projects and working on a small, fast-paced team, we’d love to talk to you!
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members.
- Be introduced to our Salesforce, Finance and Marketing environments.
- Get to know and begin to build working relationships with stakeholders throughout our Sales, Finance and Marketing teams, as well as your direct co-workers in IT.
- Begin working to decompose larger initiatives into smaller, more manageable deliverables.
- Receive regular feedback on your approach to our current projects and tasks at hand.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Work with Stakeholders and teammates to create, update, and prioritize quarterly goals into a Roadmap.
- Participate in the Sales and Marketing planning meetings.
- Take ownership of documentation around processes, features, and standardization within our tools.
- Work with Requestors and Stakeholder to produce detailed and effective change requests to empower our development team.
- Build connections with members from other teams through active networking and community building.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become an expert on our internal processes and begin producing change and feature requests to make our teams more efficient.
- Begin conducting training to drive adoption and best practices.
- Regularly report on overall project status, create release notes and facilitate the creation of additional documentation.
- Work and effectively communicate with other groups across the organization to ensure big-picture alignment and cross-team collaboration.
- Form a career growth plan with your manager and work towards it.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Be a go-to resource on our Sales and Marketing development cycle.
- Participate in cross-organizational projects, demonstrating project management skills, consensus building, and strong leadership.
- Have opportunities to advocate for Sprout in the larger technology community.
- Surprise us! Use your unique ideas and abilities to change Sprout in beneficial ways that we haven’t even considered yet.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!