IT Security Analyst at One North
One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Information Technology Security Analyst to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand and experience design and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
The IT Security Analyst plays a vital role on the One North Technology Operations team. This individual will able to make a large impact on the company, have freedom for creative thinking, and collaborate with an energetic team. Look forward to accelerating your career with exposure to high profile and broad world class IT capabilities.
The IT Security Analyst manages and executes internal technology projects and daily operations, as well as security technologies and supporting processes to ensure that technical solutions and operations processes meet the needs of the business, employees and customers. This role offers hands-on experience working with digital technology solutions, cloud solutions, and development operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Being a part of Technology Operations, the IT Security Analyst executes on operations and security tasks, while driving measurable improvements in process and efficiency throughout the company. This individual will be expected to be proactive, organized and autonomous as you work across multi-disciplinary teams. While we are seeking individuals with exposure and interest in Security Operations, we don’t anticipate most candidates will have direct experience with all job responsibilities. That’s ok, if you like challenges and are eager to learn, One North will do what it takes to support you and your growth in this role.
• Support planning and implementation of TEKsystems' Information Security Management System (ISMS) and operations procedures
• Prepare timely and accurate monthly / quarterly / periodic compliance and security reports for measuring, tracking, and monitoring compliance with our ISO 27001 certification and other regulatory compliance
• Maintain security and operations procedure documentation
• Support TEKsystems Global Services and One North InfoSec initiatives and compliance activities
• Assist with application security reviews, change management and incident response procedures, client security questionnaires
• Research, manage and report on status for specific IT / Technology projects and tools, as determined by manager
• Collaborate with cross-functional One North, TEKsystems and Allegis Group team members to understand the project objectives, timeline, budget and schedule
• Manage daily operations of Technology Operations team; Technology Operations Calendar tasks, internal company-wide and cross-team communications
• Coordinate and/or execute plans to ensure that technical tools and solutions meet the needs of the business
• Communicate progress, reports and results to ensure that our teams have all relevant information necessary
• Assist with execution of new technology offerings, as determined by manager
• Proactively raise internal operational process issues, opportunities, risks
• Work with TEKsystems and Allegis Group service desk support and engineering teams on IT and Security issues and escalations
• Work with One North IT to provide on-site technical support for One North employees and contractors in the One North Chicago Center and remote locations as needed
• Assist with onboarding and offboarding of employees and contractors as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years of security operations experience is required
• Technical knowledge and background - familiarity with anti-virus, active directory, firewalls, and networking concepts
• Ability to meet deadlines, work independently on assignments and with teams
• Multitasking, attention to detail and ease of learning new technologies are highly desired for the position
• Positive can-do attitude, solutions oriented
• Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
• Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and client commitment
• Outstanding verbal and written communication, organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as business and technical employees
• Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision
• Must be comfortable with agile project management and adaptable to changing requirements and priorities
• Familiarity with OWASP, NIST, ISO and various web-based security a plus
• Familiarity with CMS systems (Sitecore, Adobe, WordPress or similar) a plus