IT Security Analyst at One North Interactive
The IT Security Analyst plays a vital role on the Technology Operations team with the ability to make a large impact on the company. Enjoy the freedom to think creatively and collaborate with an energetic team. Accelerate your career with exposure to high-profile, broad and world-class IT capabilities. The IT Security Analyst manages and executes internal technology projects, daily operations, security technologies and supporting processes to ensure that technical solutions and operations processes meet the needs of the business, employees and customers. This role offers hands-on experience working with digital technology solutions, cloud solutions and development operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This role executes on operations and security tasks, while driving measurable improvements in process and efficiency throughout the company. You will be expected to be proactive, organized and autonomous as you work across multi-disciplinary teams. Although we are seeking individuals with exposure to and interest in Security Operations, we don’t anticipate most candidates will have direct experience with all job responsibilities. If you like challenges and are eager to learn, One North will do what it takes to support you and your growth in this role.
- Support the planning and implementation of One North’s Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly / quarterly / periodic security reports for measuring, tracking and monitoring compliance with our ISO 27001 certification and other regulatory compliance standards.
- Maintain security and operations procedure documentation.
- Support information security team initiatives and compliance activities.
- Assist with application security reviews, client security questionnaires and incident response procedures.
- Research, manage and report on status for specific IT / Technology projects and tools, as determined by manager.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand the project objectives, timeline, budget and schedule.
- Manage daily operations of Technology Operations team; Technology Operations Calendar tasks, internal company-wide and cross-team communications.
- Participate in cross-functional software committee team and review process for evaluating software needs across the business.
- Coordinate and/or execute plans to ensure that technical tools and solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Communicate progress, reports and results to ensure that our teams have all relevant information necessary.
- Assist with execution of new technology offerings, as determined by manager.
- Proactively raise internal operational process issues, opportunities and risks.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2 years of security operations experience required
- Technical knowledge and background – familiarity with anti-virus, active directory, firewalls, and networking concepts
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently on assignments and with teams
- Multitasking, attention to detail and ease of learning new technologies highly desired for the position
- Positive can-do attitude, solutions oriented
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and client commitment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as business and technical employees
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable with agile project management and adaptable to changing requirements and priorities
- Familiarity with OWASP, NIST, ISO and various web-based security a plus
- Familiarity with CMS systems (Sitecore, WordPress or similar) a plus