IT Service Desk Analyst at Morningstar
You will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of IT Service Desk support to approximately 1600 users in our Chicago office, as well as supporting our other global offices as required.
Candidates should be punctual, trustworthy and able to work independently, managing their time and priorities. Additionally, they must be strong team players who are able to work closely with other support team members. As a service desk analyst, you should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent proven troubleshooting skills. You should also possess a highly proactive “can-do” attitude and be able to manage multiple demands and tight deadlines. This position reports to the IT Service Desk Manager in Chicago.
Requirements (at Least One Year)
• Service Desk experience in a large corporate environment, minimum number of 1600 employees
• Customer service experience, including telephone and face to face support in a busy environment
• Windows and Mac administration
• Experience of service desk ticketing system, JIRA experience a plus
• Administration of Windows 7/10 Enterprise, Active Directory 2012, Office 365
• Leadership and project management skills a plus
• Proven trouble-shooting skills for PC and Mac
• Providing excellent customer service to our employees; by phone or at our walk up window.
• Ticket management support for our employees within required SLAs
• RSA SecurID software token administration
• Conferencing support (Zoom)
• Audio/Visual support when required
• Hardware and software support (PC and MAC)
• Audio Visual support, including daily walkthroughs
• Working with the team leader to provide continual service improvement of our service desk processes
and knowledge base
• Bachelor's degree 3.5-4.0 GPA (preferred in technology)
• Certificates are an advantage
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.