At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and supply chain management. We utilize technology to simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers by handling the critical tasks on their behalf so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that ship their product with carriers who transport those goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Echo Global Logistics has recently been ranked in Crain's Business as a Top 25 Tech Employer in Chicago along with other recognitions as the top 3PL provider. We are looking for incredible people to join our team and help carry out our mission of providing our clients with best in class service and technology!
As a Technology Support Specialist on the Echo Global Logistics team, you will support and maintain Echo proprietary technology and be the first point of contact for end users. Our proprietary software is used by every Echo employee and was created with the goal to simplify transportation for our customers and carriers, and is one of our largest competitive advantages in an ever growing market.
- Provide first-level technical support to end users via various modes (e.g., email, log me in) for Echo’s 2,500+ employees nationwide
- Ensure timely resolution of IT requests by prioritizing and handling tickets from open to close, researching technical issues, escalating issues and documenting resolutions
- Troubleshoot and support all Echo employee hardware including windows-based desktops, laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, projectors, telecom handsets, headsets and A/V equipment
- Gather workstation requirements and perform, imaging, profiling and assembly/disassembly of workstations for equipment refreshes and on/off-boarding requests
- Advocate for the interests of end users within internal IT communications and meetings
- Provide mentorship to teammates
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positively represent Echo technology in all end user and customer interactions
- Work to continuously advance your skill set
- 1+ years desktop and application support
- Experience support Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suites, VOIP telecommunications, Active Directory
- Experience in customer service, both via phone and face-to-face
- 1+ years supporting end-users and high degree of professional demeanor
- Work in fast-paced enterprise environment
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong problem solving skills
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.