Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s IT team manages the technical solutions that allow each Centron to do their job. This team oversees a mid-sized, modern, secure network of over 700 clients running primarily Windows 10, with a dose of OSX for good measure. Window Server and CentOS rule the server landscape. No matter the issue, this dedicated team provides Raving Fan service for all problems big and small. While their days are sometimes unpredictable, their commitment to learning and educating one another on our increasingly complex network remains constant.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You are a technological Swiss army knife who has a passion not only for gadgets and technology, but also a passion for helping others with even the smallest tech questions. You are regularly called a hero for saving someone’s day or a teacher for helping a new employee understand their new laptop, while also helping the rest of the team with core projects, tapping into their endless quest for knowledge by researching new technologies to benefit all of Centro. You will contribute by:
- Diagnosing problems through troubleshooting skills, logic, and research
- Providing basic LAN/VPN support
- Providing direct support for Windows and macOS laptops, along with user access to network resources and applications, both locally and via remote access
- Providing direct support for services such as office phones, printers, mobile devices, and video conferencing
- Providing direct support for company resources, software installs and upgrades, office relocations, and expansions
- Deploying notebooks via SCCM and JAMF
- Maintaining records of hardware, software, and network inventory
- Maintaining existing documentation and create new documentation as required
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2-4 years of experience
- Familiarity with AD and O36
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify root causes and develop resolutions to complex problems
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions, complete time-sensitive tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to document processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills with a true desire to help fellow employees
- Working experience with SCCM
- Experience supporting PCs and Macs in a corporate environment
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Centro is committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees to do their best work. We believe results matter more than where they are produced. Currently, we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work: in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.