ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
We are now seeking an IT Specialist that will manage many of our internal IT requirements. This will be a role that will allow the right person the ability to have an immediate impact on the organization and will also afford the opportunity to collaborate with multiple internal and external departments on a variety of IT related projects.
What your day could consist of:
- Providing insight and best practices for network and computer security
- Facilitating asset management and all repairs and replacements of office equipment
- Managing all internal A/V and Networking equipment
- Providing technical support for employees
- Providing Mac training to employees during new hire orientation and set-up all workstations and cabling for new employees
- Assisting with various software integrations
What is needed:
- Advanced experience managing and supporting Apple laptops using Jamf
- Advanced knowledge with ActiveDirectory
- Experience with SSO (Okta preferred)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Working knowledge of Networking
- Experience using APIs
- Experience with A/V setup and maintenance
- Experience with Network security and IPS tools
- Experience with SOC 2 preferred
- Familiarity with the JIRA project management tool a plus
- Familiarity with AWS a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description