IT Support Engineer at Fetch Rewards
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
An IT Support Engineer at Fetch Rewards is a point of contact for all Fetch employees seeking technical assistance for internal software and hardware issues. This role will be responsible for everything and anything from procurement to maintenance to documenting of our team’s technical assets.
IN THIS POSITION, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Configure new and support existing macOS and Windows devices
- Ensure our technical office equipment is in tip-top shape (printers, network equipment, conferencing equipment, door security, etc.)
- Manage inventory of technical assets
- Administer user management and account access for the tools our team depend on (G Suite, Jira, Slack, Zoom, Office 365, etc.)
- Be the go-to source for platform specific questions in both macOS and Windows 10
- Apply and advocate for basic security best practices
We know we're both succeeding when:
- Employees are impressed with how you’ve resolved their technical issues – perhaps they’ve learned something new
- Our new hire process is seamless and consistent
- Confidence in our personal computer security practices increases
- We feel comfortable throwing a miscellaneous technical task at you
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- A deep working knowledge with personal experience using both macOS and Windows 10
- A passion for troubleshooting and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good sense for basic security practices and strategies
- Prior experience administrating users or the motivation to learn our platforms quickly
- Ability to prioritize and organize your workflow - highly organized, flexible and resourceful
- Friendly presence; helpful and professional attitude; good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and with others
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We're a very canine friendly workplace.
SKILLS WE BELIEVE WOULD BE HELPFUL FOR THIS POSITION:
- B.S. Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in a Technical Support role
- Prior experience with administrating Jira, G Suite, and/or similar SaaS software
- Foundational understanding of networking concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re a bit of a nerd – you like handling and researching the latest consumer tech