ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
We are now seeking an IT Systems Administrator that will manage many of our internal IT requirements. This will be a role that will allow the right person the ability to have an immediate impact on the organization and will also afford the opportunity to collaborate with multiple internal and external departments on a variety of IT related projects.
What your day could consist of:
- Providing insight and best practices for network and computer security
- Facilitating asset management and all repairs and replacements of office equipment
- Managing all internal A/V and Networking equipment
- Providing remote technical support for employees
- Assisting management and SRE team with SOC2 certification and management
- Working with various teams to assist with their technical needs such as creating application integrations
What is needed:
- Advanced experience with SSO (Preferably with Okta)
- Advanced experience with device management (Preferably with Jamf)
- Advanced experience writing scripts
- Experience with using APIs
- Experience with networking setup and maintenance
- Experience with SOC 2 preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with the JIRA project management tool a plus
- Familiarity with AWS a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description