IT Systems Administrator at iManage
Being an IT Systems Administrator at iManage means…
You will be the face of our global IT organization to our employees. You will be responsible for installing, upgrading, and monitoring our software and hardware. As a resource to our team, you will break/fix for user issues and help to get our new hires up and running when they join the business.
You will work collaboratively within our global IT organization. You will be a pivotal team member in helping to maintain our operating systems, business applications, security tools, webservers, email, PCs, etc. You are passionate, energetic, and hungry to learn. You’re naturally a problem-solver looking to #MakeItMeanSomething within a growing organization.
iM Responsible For…
- Asset Management: Tracking and managing all equipment across our end-user base. Working with our new employees to ensure machines and work stations are up and running
- User Creation: Utilizing Active Directory to create employee accounts. Also responsible for the imaging of new hire laptops, mobile device set-up, and the deployment of software and systems
- Customer Service: Providing top-notch support for our internal teams and working with employees both in-person and via remote services (Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Troubleshooting Errors: Using JIRA to respond to global IT-related issues, and responding to issues in a timely manner with limited disruptions
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field with experience working in a corporate IT environment
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) certification
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across teams within the organization
- Experience in implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- A go-getter attitude that is flexible working in a fast-paced environment and doing what it takes to get the job done
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/