IT User Support at Camelot Illinois
About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois operates the Illinois Lottery, a modern enterprise that truly benefits the people of Illinois. We place consumers and social responsibility at our core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. We are a progressive organization that is reinforcing the lottery’s rightful position as a force for good alongside the State of Illinois.
Camelot Illinois is a subsidiary of Camelot Lottery Solutions, a leading solutions and technology provider to lotteries around the world. Camelot Lottery Solutions digital and data platforms, and services power some of the most innovative and fastest growing lotteries in the world including the Irish and UK National Lotteries, Loterie Romande (Switzerland), and the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery.
Our sister company, Camelot UK, has operated the UK National Lottery since 1994. Camelot UK has an unrivaled track record for success, helping the UK National Lottery deliver over $80 billion to winners and $46 billion to good causes to date.
About the Team:
The Technology team utilizes the latest technological trends to effectively build and manage solutions in an informal, open and collaborative environment.
Within Camelot Illinois, the IT User Support responsible for supporting client technology needs of the Illinois business and other parts of Camelot Global. This role will work directly with end users to support and train them on the varied technologies they use.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to agreed standards.
- Work with third party suppliers to resolve user issues and queries.
- Identify and prioritize customer issues that require remedial action, and escalate as required.
- Act as an ambassador for IT, and support the onboarding of new users.
- Support the IT team to deliver systems and processes to ISO27001 and WLA standards.
- Help improve working practices within the corporate IT environment.
- Support local and remote Illinois user community and provide ‘follow the sun’ support for the extended global organization.
- Manage end-user requirements across USA and UK locally and remotely
- Act as administrator for various key systems such as Google, O365, Trend Micro Antivirus, Concur expense manager, Netsuite, Adobe, Cisco Meraki, Slack, Verizon, LDAP, Forcepoint
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki Dashboard for network creation and configuration - Location, Tags, DHCP, Wired/Wireless setup
- Ability to manage in-coming incidents prioritizing and resolving issues, and engaging in root-cause analysis to help mitigate future issues and increase efficiency.
- Act as administrator of Active Directory for creating users and groups
- Manage and apply patches and software updates via JAMF to ensure a secure environment
- Assist in developing processes for onboarding and off-boarding employees.
- Assist in configuring Thin-clients in Amazon Workspaces for call centers
- Assist Infrastructure team in configuring networks, building VPN tunnels and configuring PaloAlto firewalls for 3 locations
- Strong analytical skills used to troubleshoot problems.
- Efficiently handle day-to-day tasks such as printer management, meeting room upgrades and, IT stock
- Perform regular checks on Trend Micro Antivirus.
- Act as a project manager as necessary
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in various meeting room hardware such as Google Hangout meet hardware, Huddly Cameras, RevoLabs Conference phone, Asus ChromeBox and Lindy Cables
- Display a proactive approach to problem solving, helping prevent issues before they arise
- Associates degree or greater level of education in technical related discipline.
- Two plus years of MPLS protocol experience
- 5 plus years of experience in an IT support role.
- 1-2 years of Supervisory experience
- Strong experience with User Applications.
- Broad experience with end user hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical related discipline.
- Hardware environment experience: Apple Laptops, Apple and Android phones.
- Google Suite Applications expert.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Google Apps - Admin
- Chromebooks / Chromeboxes
- Meraki Wifi
- Jamf Casper suite
- Mobile phone and ISP contracts for businesses
- Netsuite, ServiceNow, and other cloud services
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to explain to users with varying skill levels and adjust their approach accordingly. Utilizing email, video calls and voice calls if needed.
Working For Camelot Illinois
We are a transformative lottery company with world-class people, technology, and operations that is committed to powering possibilities--for our employees, our partners, and our consumers. With grit and determination we believe in doing not just the easy thing but the right thing. The Camelot values of do good, be accountable, stay connected, keep improving, and spark enthusiasm are embedded in the design of our organization and our plans for Illinois.
- Do Good: We care about our communities, our stakeholders, and each other. We act with integrity & honesty, as a positive force for Illinois.
- Be Accountable: we drive results. And we continually strive to get those results more efficiently and effectively.
- Stay Connected: Being open, honest, and collaborative is what makes us, us. This is embodied in our messaging and communications and in how we treat each other.
- Keep Improving: We’re hungry to be better. We innovate and evolve our business, our teams, and ourselves, always with an eye on professional and personal growth.
- Spark Enthusiasm: We incorporate energy and laughter into every aspect of our work to create positive and entertaining experiences.
We want people who thrive in an autonomous, collaborative and results-driven environment to join our company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling experience and meaningful work in an organization committed to growing its people. Learning & Development is a top priority, and we partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We also bring a European influence to paid time off, family leave and so on. We have created a strong ethical culture that is translated to each of our employees and business dealings globally. We offer a package of benefits and policies that competes with any private sector employer in the state. We ensure that every employee is engaged and has the necessary support to understand and implement the responsible gaming principles at work.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity and inclusion at our company and support and encourage our partners to do the same.
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.