“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- This role will provide an opportunity to enhance carrier in cutting edge technologies in analytics and cloud space.
- This role scales an associate’s experience into data centric devops model that encompass platform delivery and maintenance.
What you’ll bring:
- Preferred experience in Tableau administration, windows server technology, and other BI tools admins.
- Familiarity with security and networking.
- Experience with one of the following scripting language; powershell, python, or bash.
- Experience in application support, analyst roles.
We’d love to see:
- Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the following technologies; Altyrex, Birst, Linux.
- Hadoop skills or big data.
Impact you’ll make:
- Become expert level with TU analytics technologies. Scale into a support role in an individual capacity.
- Deploy, support, and manage BI tools deck.
- Platform development, client engagement for TU analytics applications in order to add future state of TU analytics business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.