“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
This is a Senior Engineer position within the Network Team.
What you’ll bring:
- Design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of large, complex IP-based networks.
- Network Capacity Planning, Performance. Monitoring/Management and Network Design Architecture.
- Routing protocols like (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VRRP, IP, HSRP, MPLS, BGP for dual ISP, etc. protocols) and set up load balancing using BGP for dual IS.
- Layer-2, layer-3, and/or layer-4 network protocols and technologies, TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP, NFSv4.x, SMB
- Strong understanding of Cisco routers and switches in a corporate infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable of network security practices and tools. Network Security (firewall policies, rules, best practices, VPN, IPSEC, GETVPN).
- Basic UNIX shell scripting skills a plus (required for configuration and monitoring activities).
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Experience working with telecommunications companies.
- Experience with Network/Packet Analysis tools.
Impact you’ll make:
- Resolves issues related to the coordination, control, design, support, and operation of specialized components of a network whether data, voice or video such as Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), and voice systems.
- Plans, configures, tests, maintains, troubleshoots and tunes network infrastructure such as routers, switches, gateways, firewall systems, multi-function switches, virtual private networks and network security devices.
- Leads resolution of issues related to the coordination, control, design, support, and operation of specialized components of a network whether data, Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), and wireless.
- Participate in and/or lead projects of medium to high complexity. Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills. Excellent time management.
- Leads on-call production support activities, using the technical knowledge and capability to handle all problems that may arise.
- Oversees or performs the installation and testing of upgrades working with the systems and applications teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.