Learning Technology Specialist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Come join the ServiceNow Global People (HR) team focused on driving impact and outcomes for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. As the Learning Technology Specialist, you’ll work alongside a team of innovative learning and HR professionals to drive operational excellence and optimize the impact of our internal learning programs and experiences for our employees, managers, and leaders across the company!
Our team is looking for a strategic, results-driven Learning Technology Specialist with a passion for driving learning outcomes. This is an exciting new opportunity to help us deliver highly personalized and scalable learning across the company. The ideal candidate is consultative in their approach, and has proven experience on a learning team, managing learning technology systems (i.e. LMS) for a global organization. You will play a significant role in ensuring that our learning technology and reporting support operational efficiency, cross-functional needs, and scales with the future growth of our business.
What You’ll Do
- Lead all administrative and technical aspects of our learning tools, systems and/or platform: content creation and upload; organization, cataloging, maintenance, administration of the LMS/ LXP; testing, assigning, maintaining, and reporting on learning content and assets.
- Partner with People Operations team, IT team, LMS/LXP team, and other stakeholders to drive the formation and implementation of a learning ecosystem through operations.
- Maintain LMS/ LXP, external vendor portals, and reporting standards, including content inclusion, ownership and lifecycle policies. Develop procedures, guidelines, conventions, and criteria related to course properties, set-up, and structures.
- Develop and deliver reporting (internal and with external vendors) around learning & development key performance indicators (KPIs) and success metrics.
- Establish clear and repeatable reporting dashboards; proactively share insights and actions, including analyzing the need for xAPI or learning analytics integration.
- Research and implement emerging learning technologies and concepts, including gamification, digital badging, xAPI, mobile, social learning and video, etc.
- Identify and manage stakeholder relationships to drive buy-in, adoption and engagement of learning technologies across business functions.
- 5+ years of experience working with learning technologies (e.g. LMS, LXP, LRS, etc.) in a high-growth, global company.
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex projects involving instructional technology, instructional and/or user experience design, and LMS administration.
- Experience working within L&D and/ or other learning organizations with understanding of learning design, delivery, instruction, and reporting.
- Experience managing and maintaining accessibility standards within systems and technology.
- Strong knowledge of xAPI, SCORM and AICC standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience with data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qualtrics, MS Excel, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.