LMS Specialist (Learning Management System Specialist)
Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers. Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
The LMS Administration team supports multiple groups, from course designers to students, to create and maintain an easy-to-use, engaging, and secure environment for students to learn online. This role involves a wide variety of front-end system management as well as an understanding of back-end system processes, in addition to managing technical support. Strong analytical thinking and team coordination is key to success in this position.
Due to COVID 19, the Everspring team is currently working remote. Once deemed safe, this position will be located in the Everspring office in the Chicago loop, near Ogilvie and Union Station.
- Support operations in Learning Management Systems, including account provisioning/access and user permissions
- Support other teams that have software related questions or issues in the Learning Management System
- Regularly compile, review, and process course enrollment data for students and faculty
- Maintain professional working relationships with multiple clients and vendors
- Write and maintain articles for a technical support knowledge base
- Analyze support case data to identify and prioritize root problems
- Work directly with students to resolve technical issues
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to troubleshoot common issues with PCs, Macs, and multiple browsers
- Experience with third-party Learning Management Systems –Canvas (Required), Blackboard, Moodle
- Experience working with spreadsheets, data entry and coding is a plus
Everspring is Equal Opportunity Employer.